Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
Lobo
fonz1951
weslin3
Rocky
8 posters

The stability of the dollar exchange rate for the fourth day of the stock exchange and local markets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The stability of the dollar exchange rate for the fourth day of the stock exchange and local markets - Page 2 Empty The stability of the dollar exchange rate for the fourth day of the stock exchange and local markets

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Dec 2018, 3:35 am

First topic message reminder :

The stability of the dollar exchange rate for the fourth day of the stock exchange and local markets

Saturday 8 December

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The exchange rate of the dollar stabilized for the fourth day in a row on the Stock Exchange and local markets on Saturday (December 8, 2018). 

The price of the Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad was 119.750, the same prices on Thursday. 

Selling and buying prices in the banking shops: 

Selling price of the dollar = 120.250 dinars. 

The purchase price of the dollar = 119.250 dinars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Quietlight
    Quietlight
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

The stability of the dollar exchange rate for the fourth day of the stock exchange and local markets - Page 2 Empty Re: The stability of the dollar exchange rate for the fourth day of the stock exchange and local markets

Post by Quietlight Sun 09 Dec 2018, 2:20 pm

So are you saying that if you buy the dinar in Iraq the purchase price is 1190 to the US dollar, but if you
    buy it outside Iraq the purchase price is 119.250 to the US dollar?
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The stability of the dollar exchange rate for the fourth day of the stock exchange and local markets - Page 2 Empty Re: The stability of the dollar exchange rate for the fourth day of the stock exchange and local markets

Post by Diamond Sun 09 Dec 2018, 2:37 pm

NO! Iraq decides Iraq value, an I really don't understand all the fractional banking, but only Iraq can RV their dinar an with guidance of IMF maybe wont be much longer  Dance banna2 banna3
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 09 Dec 2018, 5:26 pm

This probably is not in the right place but check this out;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But I already have one and have had one since 2004.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sun 09 Dec 2018, 6:00 pm

Weslin, this is a new issue - see the date - confirmed and with the name of the now CBI governor - 

Iraq new 500-dinar note (B359a) confirmed
    07 12, 2018 08:20 Category: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Like B353, but new date and printed name of governor, not signature.

Courtesy of Nurrulz Gustiputri.
    Tags: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 09 Dec 2018, 7:08 pm

Yes i saw it and I have one just like it but maybe not the name of the governor..on it..
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sun 09 Dec 2018, 7:17 pm

Oh, OK Thanks
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 09 Dec 2018, 10:35 pm

Mine has Shabbi's signature...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:32 pm