Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Monitor the "vampire" in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Monitor the "vampire" in Iraq Empty Monitor the "vampire" in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Dec 2018, 2:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Monitor the "vampire" in Iraq

A Russian-made RPG-27 grenade launcher (TAVOLGA) was observed in Iraq. This weapon has been in service for nearly 30 years, along with another well-known vehicle for the destruction of armored vehicles (RPG-29) Ie (Vampire).
    Despite nearly three decades of fighting, Tavolga is now one of the best bomb launchers in the world, according to Rossiiskaya Gazeta.
    One of the features of the RPG-27 is the ability to hit tanks equipped with a dynamic defense. For this purpose there is a synonymous cumulative warhead. It undermines the "interactive shields".
    In general, the RPG-27 penetrates a 600-mm shield. It is an ideal tool to destroy the enemy in its fortresses. Its range is up to 200 meters.
    Military expert Yuri Limin believes that this ejector was seen before in Syria and given the ease of movement between the hands and selling it on the black market, it may have arrived from neighboring Syria to Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:29 am