Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Dollar is up again today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Dollar is up again today Empty The Dollar is up again today

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Dec 2018, 6:53 am

The Dollar is up again today

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The exchange rate of the dollar rose Monday, on the stock market and domestic markets.
    The price of the Kifah- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Stock Exchange was 120,000, the same as on Saturday.
    The prices of buying and selling in the banking shops were as follows:
    Selling price of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] = 120500 dinars. The purchase price of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] = 119.500 dinars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Dollar is up again today Empty The central bank's foreign exchange sales fell at an auction today

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Dec 2018, 6:54 am

The central bank's foreign exchange sales fell at an auction today

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

- Central bank sales on Monday fell to $ 160.22 million, compared to $ 174.42 million on Sunday; $ 14.2 million in foreign currencies. 
    The central bank said in a statement that the exchange rate was 1190 dinars per dollar in the auction held with the participation of 31 banks and one financial transfer company. 
    The bank said the sales were the result of Tuesday's auction, showing total sales of $ 183.11 million. 
    Amounts sold to strengthen bank balances abroad were $ 158.82 million, while total cash sold was estimated at $ 24.29 million. 
    He pointed out that 'the sale of amounts transferred to the accounts of banks abroad at the price of 1190 dinars per dollar, while the cash sale will be at the same price'. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:25 pm