Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
azareus
Lobo
weslin3
Proven
Rocky
9 posters

Industry announces 120 investment opportunities in its companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry - Industry announces 120 investment opportunities in its companies - Page 2 Empty Industry announces 120 investment opportunities in its companies

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Dec 2018, 1:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Industry announces 120 investment opportunities in its companies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Industry and Minerals announced the availability of (120) investment opportunities within its subsidiaries, which came during the participation of the ministry in the conference of the US Trade Mission held in Baghdad.
    The Director General of the Technical Department in the ministry, Nasser Idris Al-Madani, said in a statement read by "Economy News" that "this conference is an opportunity for acquaintance and acquaintance between US companies and Iraqi companies in their public and private sectors, especially companies of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals specialized in various industries including mechanical, engineering and textile Chemical, pharmaceutical and food, as the ministry has more than (120) investment opportunities. "
    He added that "the United States of America is the most Western and global countries developed in various industrial sectors and can benefit from their expertise and potential through the transfer of expertise and skills and modern technology to develop the Iraqi industry sector and other sectors such as health, oil and water resources and water purification and treatment of heavy water and other services, "The Iraqi government to the need to speed up the entry of these companies to Iraq through the facilitation of procedures and laws and controls for this."
    The conference is held with the participation of (50) American companies operating in Iraq and the world specialized in the sector of electronics and heavy equipment and generators, the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce and the National Investment Authority, in addition to the presence of a number of ministers in the Iraqi government and representatives of government institutions and private sector companies to discuss the mechanism of facilitation The work of these companies for the development and reconstruction of infrastructure in Iraq through partnership or investment, according to the statement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Industry - Industry announces 120 investment opportunities in its companies - Page 2 Empty Re: Industry announces 120 investment opportunities in its companies

Post by Lobo Tue 18 Dec 2018, 2:54 pm

Possibly hiding how far they have come, getting ready for the BIG NEWS??
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Industry - Industry announces 120 investment opportunities in its companies - Page 2 Empty Re: Industry announces 120 investment opportunities in its companies

Post by weslin3 Tue 18 Dec 2018, 5:12 pm

Lobo wrote:Possibly hiding how far they have come, getting ready for the BIG NEWS??
    Exactly and remember we are late getting news from them sometimes.
    kingsranch
    kingsranch
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by kingsranch Tue 18 Dec 2018, 5:28 pm

thumbs2 thumbs2
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Tue 18 Dec 2018, 8:30 pm

Let me say it one more time. I truly believe that we will be seeing a revalue within the next 30 to 60 days.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 18 Dec 2018, 9:59 pm

fonz1951 wrote:Let me say it one more time. I truly believe that we will be seeing a revalue within the next 30 to 60 days.
    yes yes Dance Dance drunk

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:01 am