Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for construction: Fayyad will be replaced in this case only

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for construction: Fayyad will be replaced in this case only Empty Deputy for construction: Fayyad will be replaced in this case only

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Dec 2018, 2:07 am

Deputy for construction: Fayyad will be replaced in this case only

09:30 - 11/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP Saad al-Khazali said on Tuesday that his coalition candidate Faleh al-Fayadh will be replaced if Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi refuses to do so. He said political pressure and threats would not be effective in changing the building candidate to the interior ministry.
    Khazali said in a statement to the information that the period between Sunday's session and next Tuesday is enough to solve the problem of the ministerial cab, where this issue will be resolved entirely between the various political blocs on the candidates.
    He added that "the construction coalition has no insistence on any candidate for the cabinet, and if the Prime Minister asked to replace Falih Fayadh another candidate for the Interior will be presented alternative candidate, at the time, as it can not be announced at the moment."
    "The Fayadh will be replaced if the prime minister refuses or does not get sufficient votes in Parliament to give him the Interior Ministry, as it can not replace the Fayyad political pressure or threat and intimidation." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:10 am