Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington arrests 170 migrants who have applied for the return of their detained children

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Washington arrests 170 migrants who have applied for the return of their detained children Empty Washington arrests 170 migrants who have applied for the return of their detained children

Post by rocky Tue 11 Dec 2018, 2:23 am

[size=32]
Washington arrests 170 migrants who have applied for the return of their detained children[/size]
 Washington arrests 170 migrants who have applied for the return of their detained children 5c0f3616d4375045118b4622

Twilight News     

2 hours ago

The US immigration authorities arrested 170 people between early July and late November after they applied for the return of children held by US authorities.

The spokesman for the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency, Matthew Burke, said 61 of the 61 were classified by the authorities as criminals, while the remaining 100 and nine committed immigration offenses.

He added that about 80 percent of the prospective guardians who were questioned by his agency within five months were in the United States illegally.

US laws limit the length of detention of minor migrants, so they are often handed over to their parents or relatives of the first degree.

In April, the US Department of Homeland Security and Homeland Security agreed that they would exchange information on children and their potential co-workers, in a move the government says it wants to ensure that guardians are properly scrutinized.

But migrant advocates are critical of the measure, saying government agencies "exploited a process to protect and turn children into a tool to find and deport their families," which discourages relatives from recovering some 14,000 children in detention.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/257bfba0-f036-4ff1-937a-90953079a70f

Current date/time is Sun 24 Oct 2021, 1:08 pm