Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Construction and Housing starts the completion of gas plant Dhi Qar for the Ministry of Oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Construction and Housing starts the completion of gas plant Dhi Qar for the Ministry of Oil Empty Construction and Housing starts the completion of gas plant Dhi Qar for the Ministry of Oil

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Dec 2018, 1:43 am

Construction and Housing starts the completion of gas plant Dhi Qar for the Ministry of Oil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Construction, Municipalities and Public Works announced the completion of its work on the project of the Dhi Qar gas plant in the province for the benefit of the Ministry of Oil / Gas Filling Company through Al-Faw Engineering Company, one of the Ministry's formations, noting the completion of the project according to the technical specifications and modern techniques and the timings set for it at a cost of more of (800) million dinars 
    , said the Media Center of the Ministry in a statement : "economy News" received a copy of it, that the project included the first two phases included the old administration boycotted the demolition of the wall sales yard and the building inside and dismantling porch platform packing shed store and t P debris off - site 'indicating that' the second phase included the realization of the establishment of administration building , which consists of a two - story area of 270 m 2 includes a different room , health groups and external walkways and a garden. '
    The statement also pointed out that 'the work also began on the construction of the floor of the corseel platform under the roof, as well as the construction of the buildings for electricity and the building of a workers' room in addition to the establishment of trams to extend electricity and gas pipelines, as well as the laying of armed floors for the movement of pelvic vehicles and other mechanisms. 
    The statement concluded by saying that 'the company Faw Engineering has already made a large number of gas plants in Baghdad and most of the provinces of Iraq'.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:05 am