Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maduro accuses Washington of planning to train "mercenaries" to justify an attack on Venezuela

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Maduro accuses Washington of planning to train "mercenaries" to justify an attack on Venezuela Empty Maduro accuses Washington of planning to train "mercenaries" to justify an attack on Venezuela

Post by rocky Thu 13 Dec 2018, 3:14 am

Maduro accuses Washington of planning to train "mercenaries" to justify an attack on Venezuela %D8%B4-668x350

[size=32]Maduro accuses Washington of planning to train "mercenaries" to justify an attack on Venezuela[/size]

[rtl]14 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Direction / Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro has announced that he has instructed the State Department to summon the US charge d'affaires in Caracas, Jimmy Stewart, to hand him a protest note, while unveiling a plan to train what he described as "mercenaries" for attacks on the border and hold Venezuelan officials responsible for the attack on Venezuela.[/rtl]

[rtl]"I have instructed Foreign Minister Jorge Ariza to call the US charge d'affaires and hand him a protest note," Maduro told a news conference on his Facebook page. "Nobody should interfere in Venezuelan affairs."[/rtl]

[rtl]Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro also accused US President John Bolton's national security adviser of plotting to assassinate him and change power in Venezuela. Bolton was in touch with Venezuelan right-wing extremists and "turned Colombia into a base for these operations. These crazy plans, "accusing the government of Colombian President Ivan Duki involvement in the plan.[/rtl]

[rtl]Maduro revealed a "mercenary training plan" to launch attacks on the border and hold Venezuelan officials responsible and mislead international public opinion to "justify the attack on Venezuela," adding that the north-eastern base of Colombia on the Venezuelan border trains 734 mercenaries, including Colombians and Venezuelans.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Venezuelan president has accused the US media of launching a propaganda campaign against Venezuela and publishing many negative material about it since January 2018. Maduro reiterated his accusations against the United States and Colombia of being behind the attack by a marching plane during a military parade in August.[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/268922

Current date/time is Thu 19 May 2022, 5:46 pm