Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ardugan: We will enter Mnbj unless America graduated Kurdish insurgents

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ardugan: We will enter Mnbj unless America graduated Kurdish insurgents Empty Ardugan: We will enter Mnbj unless America graduated Kurdish insurgents

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Dec 2018, 2:27 am

[size=32]
    Ardugan: We will enter Mnbj unless America graduated Kurdish insurgents[/size]
     Ardugan: We will enter Mnbj unless America graduated Kurdish insurgents 773x435_top-erdogan-syria-mr7-4555166

Twilight News    

23 hours ago

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Friday that Turkish troops would enter the Syrian city of Manbaj if the United States does not leave Kurdish people protection units from the region. 
    His comments came after Ankara said this week it would launch a new operation targeting Kurdish rebels. 
    Erdogan said in a speech in Istanbul that Turkey is determined to bring peace in the area east of the Euphrates River in Syria.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/6f3509d6-35bf-4dcb-8a7d-a2fee2f502da
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ardugan: We will enter Mnbj unless America graduated Kurdish insurgents Empty Erdogan has spoken to Trump and inform him of Turkish concerns

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Dec 2018, 2:28 am

[size=32]
    Erdogan has spoken to Trump and inform him of Turkish concerns[/size]
     Ardugan: We will enter Mnbj unless America graduated Kurdish insurgents Thumbs_b_c_a7edad58170b6a2b87cf6b924b917d7c

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his US counterpart Donald Trump agreed to "ensure more effective coordination in Syria."
    This came during a telephone conversation on Friday evening, during which the two leaders discussed recent developments in Syria as well as bilateral relations and the fight against terrorism, according to sources in the Turkish presidency.
    Erdogan told Trump about Turkey's legitimate security concerns stemming from the existence of PKK / BID / YBK and its activities.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:24 pm