Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Planning: Determined to open the file of land distribution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Planning: Determined to open the file of land distribution Empty Parliamentary Planning: Determined to open the file of land distribution

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Dec 2018, 1:56 am

Parliamentary Planning: Determined to open the file of land distribution

09:14 - 16/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The parliamentary strategic planning committee confirmed on Sunday its intention to open the land distribution file to the citizens after Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi promised this, indicating that the issue needs time, money and suitable land and close to the cities.
    A member of the committee Raed Fahmi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi promised to distribute land to the citizens, where it is necessary to indicate which segments are due first and determine their numbers." He pointed out that "the committee will open the land file after the completion of The formation of the ministerial cabin, in order to ensure that the beneficiaries of the plots of residential land. "
    He explained that "the land file needs to approach the Prime Minister to the concerned ministries and ministries and provinces to provide the appropriate land and the delivery of services and cutting them according to appropriate designs, and then identify the outstanding segments in all provinces."
    Fahmi pointed out that "the distribution of land, despite the issue of the issue by the Prime Minister, but that it takes time, money and study before starting distribution." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:38 am