Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oman signs two agreements with Occidental on concession areas 51 and 65

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oman signs two agreements with Occidental on concession areas 51 and 65 Empty Oman signs two agreements with Occidental on concession areas 51 and 65

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Dec 2018, 2:12 pm

Oman signs two agreements with Occidental on concession areas 51 and 65

Oman signs two agreements with Occidental on concession areas 51 and 65 11898

The Sultanate of Oman signed on Sunday two agreements with a unit of Occidental Petroleum, covering concession areas 51 and 65, Oman's Oil Ministry said in a statement.
    According to the tweet, Oil Minister Mohammed bin Hamad Al Rumhi signed the concession area agreement 51 with Occidental Oman and the concession agreement 65 with Occidental Oman and Oman Oil Exploration and Production Company, a unit of the state-owned Oman Oil Company.
    State-owned Oman Television said in a report that the concession 51 covers an area of ​​ten thousand and 133 square kilometers while the concession area 65 about 1230 square kilometers.
    "The agreement provides for Occidental to spend $ 14 million on exploration work in concession 51 within the initial phase of the three-year contract," he said, quoting Salman al-Shehhi, director general of investments at the oil ministry.
    Oman's oil production is around 995,000 bpd. The Sultanate is not a member of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) but is part of an agreement reached by OPEC and other producers earlier this month to reduce global supply to boost oil prices.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:52 am