Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qatar is considering increasing its stake in Deutsche Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qatar is considering increasing its stake in Deutsche Bank Empty Qatar is considering increasing its stake in Deutsche Bank

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Dec 2018 - 4:20

Qatar is considering increasing its stake in Deutsche Bank

Qatar is considering increasing its stake in Deutsche Bank 11902

Qatar is considering increasing its stake in Deutsche Bank, Germany's Handelsblatt reported.
    Qatar's ruling family already owns a 6.1 percent stake in Deutsche Bank, the bank's Web site said.
    "We will invest in a large financial institution in Germany, which was discussed on the sidelines of the Doha Forum and will be announced soon," said Youssef Mohamed Al Jaidah, chief executive officer of the Qatar Financial Center.
    Jaidah did not mention the name of the foundation but said it was an institution in which Qatar already had a stake.
    The newspaper said the good statement and the fact that Deutsche Bank's chief executive, Christian Sweng, was the only senior manager of a German group that took part in the Doha forum at the weekend clearly indicated to Deutsche Bank.
    Deutsche Bank spokesman declined to comment, according to "Reuters".

Current date/time is Sun 23 Jun 2024 - 15:19