Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America officially requests the participation of the Kurdish organization in the Syrian political p

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America officially requests the participation of the Kurdish organization in the Syrian political p Empty America officially requests the participation of the Kurdish organization in the Syrian political p

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Dec 2018, 2:41 am

[size=32]
    America officially requests the participation of the Kurdish organization in the Syrian political process[/size]
     America officially requests the participation of the Kurdish organization in the Syrian political p Thumbs_b_c_3cb2a7584b83cbe6039f97e49cfd24ac

Twilight News    

57 minutes ago

The US special envoy to Syria, James Jeffrey, stressed the "necessity" to be "Syria's democratic forces", "part of the political component of Syrian society." 
    This came in a speech by the US official, on Monday evening, during his participation in a seminar entitled "The Future of US Policy on Syria," organized by the Atlantic Council, a Washington-based research institution. 
    Jeffrey said in his speech the current relations between the United States and the Kurdish organizations in Syria, the relationship that was similar in his speech to the relations established by Washington in Iraq after 2003. 
    After 2003, the United States established relations in Iraq with the Kurdistan Democratic Party led by Masoud Barzani, The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), Jalal Talabani and the Supreme Council for the Islamic Revolution in Iraq (SCIRI).
    "These relations were temporary tactical relations with a specific purpose, and we have reached the goal of reuniting all parties and forming a constitution in which all parties will live in a normal and peaceful manner." 
    "The ultimate objective of Syria's democratic forces is to be part of the Syrian society that has changed," he said, stressing that his country's relationship with the PKK / PK Ka organization is not permanent.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:10 am