Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erdogan: We received "positive responses" from Trump regarding our operations in East Euphrates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erdogan: We received "positive responses" from Trump regarding our operations in East Euphrates Empty Erdogan: We received "positive responses" from Trump regarding our operations in East Euphrates

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Dec 2018, 2:54 am

Erdogan: We received "positive responses" from Trump regarding our operations in East Euphrates
    Erdogan: We received "positive responses" from Trump regarding our operations in East Euphrates Irq_608210698_1545058955
    Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Monday that he received what he described as "positive responses" from US President Donald Trump in a telephone conversation between them on Ankara's military operations east of the Euphrates.
    "We have received positive responses from Trump about the launching of our military operations east of the Euphrates, which we announced last week, and we will activate the Syrian territory Shubra Shubra until neutralizing the last terrorist in the region," Erdogan said.
    "We can start our operations in Syrian territory at any time, in accordance with our own plan and enter its territory from the areas we see fit," he said. The length of the border line, which extends for 500 km, and does not harm the American soldiers. "
    "If the terrorists do not withdraw from the east of the Euphrates, we will push them to withdraw, because they are a nuisance for us," he said.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=110715

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:34 am