Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The value of Betquin is down 83% in a year

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The value of Betquin is down 83% in a year Empty The value of Betquin is down 83% in a year

Post by rocky Tue 18 Dec 2018, 4:01 am

The value of Betquin is down 83% in a year

The value of Betquin is down 83% in a year 11958

The currency of the Bitcoin digital currency has declined over the past 12 months, but supporters remain confident that the currency will return strongly again, and the digital currency peaked over the past year. On December 17, 2017, the price of the Betcoin was £ 15,800, That time increased by 83% to just over £ 2,680. 
Overall, the loss exceeds £ 207 billion over the course of the year. There are some reasons for the devaluation of the Betcairn, such as regulatory issues, piracy and pressure from central banks to lag rival currencies. 
But even in the face of this downward trend, Betekwyn fans remain convinced that it will come back and that its value will rise again. Analysts believe that after three to five years you can go to a restaurant, retail store, and pay by digital currency.
But Pitcuene still has a long way to go in the minds of many. Last month, a man named Satoshi Nakamoto, allegedly the creator of the Betquin, threatened to destroy the price of Petequin.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14808

Current date/time is Sun 29 May 2022, 1:22 am