Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Japanese central bank decides to keep monetary policy

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

The Japanese central bank decides to keep monetary policy Empty The Japanese central bank decides to keep monetary policy

Post by rocky Thu 20 Dec 2018, 2:53 am

The Japanese central bank decides to keep monetary policy
    The Japanese central bank decides to keep monetary policy Irq_1918324420_1545291724
    The central bank of Japan decided to keep monetary policy unchanged, but it confirmed its optimistic outlook for the economy, even if the trade tension between China and the United States and the vagaries of financial markets cause the global growth outlook to dim.
    The Bank of Japan's monetary policy statement showed Thursday that the short-term interest rate was maintained at -0.1%.
    In its statement of monetary policy, the central bank said Japan's economy is expanding moderately, "while the economies abroad continue to grow steadily."
    Japan's inflation rate, currently at 1 percent, is likely to gradually increase to 2 percent, the central bank said.
    For his part, the Japanese central bank governor said there is more downside risk to the Japanese economy in particular than other developed economies. "If trade frictions continue, this could have a major impact on Japanese and foreign economies."
    But at the same time, Haruhiko Kuroda stressed that so far the impact of these trade tensions is limited to the Japanese economy.
    By 7:25 am GMT, the yen was up 0.6 percent at 111.85 yen. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=110868

Current date/time is Sat 04 Feb 2023, 6:16 pm