Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US company digs 40 wells in the largest oil field in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US company digs 40 wells in the largest oil field in Iraq Empty US company digs 40 wells in the largest oil field in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Dec 2018, 2:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    US company digs 40 wells in the largest oil field in Iraq

The Iraqi Basra Oil Company and Schlumberger of America signed a contract to dig 40 oil wells and carry out a number of seismic surveys to explore new oil fields in southern Iraq.
    The contract was signed between the two companies, the first is to dig 40 oil wells in the field «crazy», while the second contract provides for the implementation of the seismic survey of the three dimensions of new oil exploration in the southern part of the country .
    He pointed out that the field of "Majnoon" in Basra is one of the giant fields to have great production potential. He pointed out that the signing of the two contracts comes to improve production rates in the field, especially after Shell withdrew its commitments to develop the field.For his part, said Mr. Nashwan Mohamed Noor, Director General of Exploration Oil Company, the duration of the implementation of the contracts spanning 19 months, stressing the contribution of Schlumberger in the implementation of several projects with other oil companies in Iraq and in other countries.
    It is noteworthy that the province of Basra has the largest oil wealth in Iraq, as statistics indicate that it owns 15 of the 77 fields are known, including 10 productive fields are still awaiting development, and these fields contain an oil reserve of more than 65 billion barrels, which is 59% % Of the total Iraqi oil reserves.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 13 Jul 2024, 8:02 am