Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Parliament is obliged to enact the budget before the end of its legislative term

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Parliament is obliged to enact the budget before the end of its legislative term Empty Deputy: Parliament is obliged to enact the budget before the end of its legislative term

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Dec 2018, 2:15 am

Deputy: Parliament is obliged to enact the budget before the end of its legislative term

10:32 - 22/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The MP for the Fatah alliance Mohammed al-Baldawi, Saturday, the commitment of the House of Representatives to pass the law of the financial budget in the coming days, pointing out that the internal order of Parliament requires him to legislate the law before taking his legislative holiday.
    Al-Baldawi said in a statement to Al-Mawloma that "the internal system of the House of Representatives obligates him not to take the legislative holiday or to adjourn its sessions without the completion of the budget law for 2019 and this will happen in the coming days."
    He added that "the coming days will witness intensified efforts between the government and the House of Representatives and held several meetings between the Joint Committee to agree on the recent amendments to the budget before the end of the year."
    "The amendment of the rules of procedure of the parliament and the distribution of the functions of the committees during the last session will contribute to the legislation of important laws during the next legislative term more effectively." Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 13 Jul 2024, 11:54 pm