Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq Is Seeking To Invest In Global Refineries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq Is Seeking To Invest In Global Refineries Empty Iraq Is Seeking To Invest In Global Refineries

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Feb 2014, 6:25 pm

Iraq Is Seeking To Invest In Global Refineries

BAGHDAD, Feb 8 (Bernama) -- Iraq is seekining to enter into partnerships and investments with countries and international companies in the field of oil refineries, said the head of the General Company for Iraqi Oil Marketing (SOMO) Falah al-Amiri.

"Iraq's foreign policy in the field of energy summed up in increase production to significant levels with an effective export after achieving self-sufficiency through the construction of new refineries and rehabilitation of existing ones," he told the National Iraqi News Agency (NINA.)

Al-Ameri added that the oil ministry was making preparation to participate in global refineries in order to increase the diversification of sources of Iraqi export and revenue by increasing the amount of oil refined to raise the status of Iraq's oil in the global market.

He said that the investment in the global market, through establishing refineries or contributing to it, is a policy followed by many countries, especially Saudi Arabia, which has many refineries and petrol stations in countries like the US and Europe, as well as Kuwait, which has many (petrol)stations in the UK and elsewhere.

He added that this trend was a step for a successful economic policy.

-- BERNAMA

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:30 am