Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province Empty Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:44 am

Trade: The government program rejects double fees with the province

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Minister of Commerce, Mohammed Hashim Al-Ani, that the ministry intends to issue smart ration card, which depends on the fingerprint to ensure the arrival of ration items to the beneficiaries, indicating that this trend is in line with the directives of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi and the government program, which aims to eliminate corruption and manipulators in power Stressing that the government program emphasizes the non-duplication of fees with the region.
    Al-Ani said in his interview with Al-Sabah newspaper that he was briefed by the "Economy News", "Since we received the ministry to develop a large and clear plan for all governorates, we follow the ration card items since its arrival at our ports in Umm Qasr, , Stressing "the ministry's keenness to provide the finest food in the vocabulary of the ration card and ensure access to beneficiaries."
    Al-Ani stressed the importance of Egypt and the need to increase the volume of trade exchange with it because it possesses advanced industries, experts, foodstuffs and large agricultural invaded the Iraqi market.
    "We are keen to increase trade exchange with Cairo. I have met the Egyptian ambassador in Baghdad and we are working together to increase our work with Egypt and the government program that the prime minister has called for openness to all Arab countries and the world," he said.
    The Minister of Commerce pointed out that the government's approach emphasizes the need to unify the procedures at the border crossings between the center and the region to prevent the discrepancy and confusion experienced by some traders, pointing out that there are "some obstacles in the border crossings, but we will soon humiliate them.
    On cooperation with customs, Alani said that we are cooperating with the Ministry of Finance according to the government program not to duplicate the fees with the region and will unite all of them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:27 am