Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erdoğan to Tramb: We will spend the rest of the Syrian in Syria after your withdrawal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erdoğan to Tramb: We will spend the rest of the Syrian in Syria after your withdrawal Empty Erdoğan to Tramb: We will spend the rest of the Syrian in Syria after your withdrawal

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Dec 2018, 1:59 am

Erdoğan to Tramb: We will spend the rest of the Syrian in Syria after your withdrawal %D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%BA%D8%A7%D9%86-445-668x350

[size=32]Erdoğan to Tramb: We will spend the rest of the Syrian in Syria after your withdrawal[/size]

[rtl]10 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Direction / Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]US President Donald Trump said Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan had assured him that his country would eliminate what remained of a "sting" in Syria following the decision to withdraw from there.[/rtl]

[rtl]Trump praised in a tweet published on Twitter, President Erdogan and his ability to do the job.[/rtl]

[rtl]Trump said in a previous interview that he spoke with his Turkish counterpart Erdogan about a "slow and very coordinated withdrawal" of US forces from Syria. "Our search is encouraging and our joint action in Syria and the slow and very coordinated withdrawal of US forces from the region. Our forces will return home after many years in Syria, "He said.[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/271085

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:22 pm