Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Beijing advises Washington's allies not to "forget" the pain

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Beijing advises Washington's allies not to "forget" the pain Empty Beijing advises Washington's allies not to "forget" the pain

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Dec 2018, 1:46 am

Beijing advises Washington's allies not to "forget" the pain %D9%87%D9%88%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%8A%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%BA

[size=32]Beijing advises Washington's allies not to "forget" the pain[/size]

[rtl]6 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Direction / Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]China has urged the United States to provide clear explanations to the international community about why its overseas embassies purchased spy equipment.[/rtl]

[rtl]"Just a few days ago, the United States mobilized many of its allies to accuse China of undermining US cybersecurity over long periods," said Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying. "The documents published by Wikileaks recently are proof that the side The American may have directed a play to blame others again. "[/rtl]

[rtl]"The United States has carried out large-scale eavesdropping and surveillance activities around the world, including its allies," she said.[/rtl]

[rtl]"As for WikiLeaks' recent release, we urge the United States to provide clear explanations to the international community about it," she said.[/rtl]

[rtl]"We would also like to remind allies with the United States that, with regard to the issue of cybersecurity, they should never forget the pain once the wound has healed."[/rtl]

[rtl]WikiLeaks published documents last Friday that revealed that US embassies in El Salvador and Ukraine had purchased spy devices, including recorders, hidden radios and night vision cameras to be installed in cars.[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/271404

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:20 pm