Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barham Saleh's policy : We want a secure Iraq with its people and neighbors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barham Saleh's policy : We want a secure Iraq with its people and neighbors Empty Barham Saleh's policy : We want a secure Iraq with its people and neighbors

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Dec 2018, 2:10 am

[size=32]
    Barham Saleh's policy : We want a secure Iraq with its people and neighbors[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Iraqi President Barham Saleh said he wanted a "secure Iraq with his people and neighbors in a state of reconciliation and unity against terrorism." 

This came in a speech at the Christmas Mass Service in the Iraqi capital Baghdad. 

Saleh said, "I congratulate you on this occasion and we hope from our next year to be a year of building and peace in Iraq and ensure the security requirements and the face of economic problems and the completion of the construction of Iraq." 

He added that "the end of terrorism made by the Iraqis and we must maintain victory and eradicating extremist thought and we have great challenges to serve the victims of terrorism and their families and we have a great responsibility to address the extremist ideology culturally and legally." 

"We must acknowledge that the terrorist attack on Christians and other minorities in Iraq was fierce, as well as in a number of other countries, but we have been able to defeat the terrorists," he said.

"Christians have proved to be true children in the face of the harsh violence in their country," he said. 

The Church of St. Joseph in Baghdad witnessed the Christmas Mass, in the presence of Saleh and his wife, along with dozens of personalities from the Iraqi communities and ambassadors of foreign countries, and the representative of Vatican City Cardinal Pietro Barwin, who arrived in Baghdad today to participate in Christmas celebrations for Christians. 

The Christian churches in Iraq celebrated on Monday evening, the glorious birthdays in the presence of official and popular large of all the Islamic communities and Yazidis in a scene that reflects the popular cohesion in Iraq. 

The churches lit the lights of Christmas trees and candles and held celebrations in an atmosphere of security and peace. 
    The Iraqi government announced the suspension of official work in Iraq on Tuesday on the occasion of Christmas.
    The churches in Baghdad, Mosul and the Kurdistan region were packed with large numbers of Christians on Monday night to participate in the revival of the glorious Christmas ritual.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:47 am