Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi to the Prime Minister of the Vatican: a call is not our business

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Abdul-Mahdi to the Prime Minister of the Vatican: a call is not our business Empty Abdul-Mahdi to the Prime Minister of the Vatican: a call is not our business

Post by rocky Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:13 am

[size=32]
Abdul-Mahdi to the Prime Minister of the Vatican: a call is not our business[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, expressed his pride in the Christians as a genuine component with the rest of the Iraqi people, and expressed his happiness to visit the Vatican Prime Minister Pietro Barrolin and his delegation to Iraq on the night of the celebration of the birth of Christ and to hold a mass for Christians in churches throughout the country and with the celebration of Iraqis on this occasion .

"I welcome you on my behalf and on behalf of the Iraqi government in the land of the prophets and the various religions and the home of the father of the prophets of Abraham, and we look forward to visit the Holiness of the Pope for Iraq," he said in a statement.

"We have defeated a military advocate and we continue to erase his terrorist ideology, and the oppressor who persecuted the Iraqis from all sects, including Christians, is not Iraqi. We continue building and reconstruction efforts and return all displaced people to their homes," he said. Stability for our peoples ".

"The Pope asked us to convey his best wishes to the Iraqi people," said the Vatican's prime minister.

"I am very happy to be with you on this blessed night and thank you for the good reception. We support your efforts to face the challenge of reconstruction and the realization of peace." He called on Christians and Muslims to sow the seeds of love, Diversity is a source of strength for all, wishing Iraq and its people good and prosperity.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:45 pm