Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: Saudi Arabia has failed in Iraq and five other countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: Saudi Arabia has failed in Iraq and five other countries Empty Iran: Saudi Arabia has failed in Iraq and five other countries

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Dec 2018, 2:18 am

[size=32]
    Iran: Saudi Arabia has failed in Iraq and five other countries[/size]
     Iran: Saudi Arabia has failed in Iraq and five other countries Dharif%20(2)

Twilight News    

15 hours ago

The Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammed Javad Zarif accused Saudi Arabia of seeking to harm Iran and that when it failed Iran was accused of pursuing an expansionist policy.
    Zarif stressed in an interview with a French magazine that the "chaotic situation" in the region stems from the policies pursued by "Saudi Arabia" and Israel.
    He stressed that his country is always seeking to cooperate with all Gulf countries, while Saudi Arabia seeks to engage in confrontations with Iran in the Middle East.
    Zarif said Riyadh's regional policies aimed at weakening Iran had not achieved the desired results, pointing out what he described as failures of the Saudi government in Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Yemen, Qatar and Afghanistan.
    Zarif stressed that Saudi Arabia is "the problem of our region" and that Riyadh is trying to get the support of the United States, France and Britain to eliminate Iran or to push it to the sidelines.
    On accusations against Iran that it seeks to control the region, Zarif said his country's military spending is much lower than in countries like Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
    He added that military spending in Saudi Arabia last year amounted to 69 billion dollars, such spending in the UAE $ 22 billion, while Iran's military budget was less than 16 billion dollars.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:55 am