Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The parliamentary agenda for Tuesday is budget law

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The parliamentary agenda for Tuesday is budget law  Empty The parliamentary agenda for Tuesday is budget law

Post by rocky Mon 10 Feb 2014, 8:57 am

The parliamentary agenda for Tuesday is budget law

Baghdad/Al baghdadia News scheduled to house the regular meeting on Tuesday in the last legislative season, without including the general budget law on its agenda.

A parliamentary source said/Al baghdadia news "meeting would vote on the law on labour, social welfare and law amendments to criminal procedure law No. 23 of 1990 for the first reading.

"There will also be a first reading of the draft law on preservation of documents, will be presented for second reading the draft law proposal honoring scientists, writers and artists, and compensation amendment Bill health institutions".

And that "the meeting will also launch legal passports and Bill amending the judicial law No. 114 of 1981".

The meeting will include presentation of the public budget law for first reading, for the incompleteness of the meetings of the Ministerial Committee with the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Ministers to address the problems faced by law ", noting that" this table is jumpy, and may change depending on the outcome of the meeting scheduled for chairmanship of the House later in the day." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jan 2022, 6:23 pm