Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Italian parliament approves the budget after an agreement with the European Union

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The Italian parliament approves the budget after an agreement with the European Union Empty The Italian parliament approves the budget after an agreement with the European Union

Post by rocky Sun 30 Dec 2018, 2:13 am

The Italian parliament approves the budget after an agreement with the European Union

The Italian parliament approves the budget after an agreement with the European Union 12131

Italian parliament approved on Saturday the government's budget for 2019 ahead of a final deadline at the end of the year after reaching a deal last week with the European Commission that calmed financial markets and avoid the risk of fines for Rome.
Italy re-prepared the budget and cut the deficit next year by 2.04 percent of GDP after Brussels rejected the original target of 2.4 percent, saying it violated European Union financial rules. The deficit is expected to reach 1.9 percent this year.
The budget beat the last obstacle it faced on Saturday when the government easily won a confidence vote on the budget in the House of Representatives by 327 to 228. Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte described the budget as "the first step of a broad and ambitious reform plan" that would completely change Italy and finally boost its stagnant economic growth chronically.
The main policies of the new budget include a new income support program and a reduction in the pension age.
Other measures included in the budget include tax cuts for self-employed people, tax increases on banks, insurance companies and gambling companies, and partial waivers that allow low-income people to settle tax disputes with the authorities by paying a limited amount.

Current date/time is Tue 16 Aug 2022, 10:45 pm