Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveals the reasons for not resolving the heads of parliamentary committees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveals the reasons for not resolving the heads of parliamentary committees Empty Deputy reveals the reasons for not resolving the heads of parliamentary committees

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Dec 2018, 2:46 am

Deputy reveals the reasons for not resolving the heads of parliamentary committees

08:33 - 30/12/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The reformist MP Asaad al-Badri revealed on Sunday the reasons for the suspension of the House of Representatives from choosing the heads of the parliamentary committees despite the passage of three months from the start of the first session of the Council of Representatives.
    "The House of Representatives has stopped choosing the heads of the parliamentary committees because of the lack of completion of the ministerial cabin, and when the remaining ministries will be decided will be the order of the heads of the committees," Badri said in a statement.
    He added that "the selection of chairmen of the committees is linked to the ministers. The head of the committee must contravene the subordination of the minister of the ministry associated with the committee in terms of composition and mass in order to achieve balance and non-alignment."
    He added that "some of the committees still have 28 members, which requires reducing this number or dividing the committee into two," pointing out that "ending the cabinet file will open the door to the parliament to exercise its work freely to end the file of the heads of committees." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:44 pm