Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy reveals corrupt taxpayers living on extortion and getting bribes in huge sums

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy reveals corrupt taxpayers living on extortion and getting bribes in huge sums Empty A deputy reveals corrupt taxpayers living on extortion and getting bribes in huge sums

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Dec 2018, 3:29 am

A deputy reveals corrupt taxpayers living on extortion and getting bribes in huge sums

Monday, December 31,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Deputy High Nassif, on Monday, what she described as farce in one of the most important tax departments, asserting the number of corrupt who took advantage of their jobs for illegal gain must be held accountable for betraying the Secretariat. 

In a statement issued by her media office and her follow-up, Alsumaria News said that "many complaints have been filed against the woman in charge of managing an important tax department, which we have already talked about violations in a previous statement. Most of the complaints were accompanied by evidence, Indicating that "it turned out that she was appointed in her position by mediation and endorsement of the former Director-General to cover the corruption in the Authority."

Nassif added that "all of her relatives have been appointed in the most important department, the corporate and accounting department, and the director of the companies department daily goes by mail to the major companies to their home, in addition to that all bookings and trips are paid by the director of the company. 

"All this information will be handed over to the Integrity Commission, which is supposed to start its investigations in this department and refer the corrupt to the competent courts to receive their fair compensation," Naseef said. 

Naseef called on the prime minister and finance minister to "express their position on the corruption and violations in this circle."

Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance and Inspector General Alia Nassif called on Saturday to stop theft of public funds by appointees in a tax department.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:38 pm