Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The withdrawal of the National Alliance of the parliamentary session for non-inclusion of the budget

chouchou
chouchou

The withdrawal of the National Alliance of the parliamentary session for non-inclusion of the budget Empty The withdrawal of the National Alliance of the parliamentary session for non-inclusion of the budget

Post by chouchou Tue 11 Feb 2014, 12:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MP for the coalition of state law Haider Abadi, that members of the National Alliance withdrew from the parliamentary session today in protest against the non-inclusion of the law of the federal budget on the agenda, revealing Hosting advisors Council of Ministers and the presence of ministers of finance, planning and oil session next Thursday.

Ebadi said during a press conference inside the parliament building that "the presidency of the parliament turned into a deliberative session today after the withdrawal of members of the National Alliance of the meeting in protest against the non-inclusion of the law of the federal budget on the agenda."

He Abadi that "the presidency of the parliament was supposed to include the budget bill on the agenda after he voted in the parliamentary Finance Committee it was completed because it is one of the basic laws which can not be rejected in principle, or even back to the government to relate to the state and its institutions."

He pointed out that "the presidency of the parliament can not be as if incorporated law on the agenda, the Kurds would not attend the meeting and therefore will prejudice the quorum to be held, without taking into account our demand by bringing it into," stressing the need to "incorporate the law of the first read and not to comply with the demands of any party not to be included."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jan 2022, 2:26 pm