Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A withdrawal from Syria. A senator reveals the Trump plan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A withdrawal from Syria. A senator reveals the Trump plan Empty A withdrawal from Syria. A senator reveals the Trump plan

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Jan 2019, 2:05 am

A withdrawal from Syria. A senator reveals the Trump plan 1-1213309-660x330
    A withdrawal from Syria. A senator reveals the Trump plan

The Republican senator, Lindsey Graham, said the president, Donald Trump, had reassured him about his plan to withdraw US troops from Syria and his commitment to defeat a militant organization at a meeting in the White House.
    "We talked about Syria," Graham told reporters outside the White House after the meeting. He told me some things I did not know which made me feel more comfortable with what we were doing in Syria. "
    Graham is a powerful figure on national security policy and a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, although he is an ally of Trump, but is opposed to some of his decisions on foreign policy.
    "The president knows we need to end the job," said the South Carolina senator. We'll slow things down smartly. The president is determined to ensure that the organization of a supporter has been completely defeated when we leave Syria. " 
    "I will ask him to meet with his generals and reconsider how this is done," Graham said. Slow down. And make sure we do it well and that the organization will not come back ever. "
    "We have to keep our troops there. If we leave now the Kurds will be subjected to massacre, "and Abizaid:" If we give up the Kurds and were massacred, who will help us in the future? ".
    The Kurdish People's Protection Unit (PKK), which threatens Ankara with an attack against it, is fighting militants in northern Syria with the support of Washington, while Turkey regards the Kurdish People's Protection Units as a PKK-style terrorist organization, which Ankara says is a faction of the PKK.
    "Do not let Syria go to the Iranians. This is a nightmare for Israel. "
    Last week, the US president ordered the withdrawal of 2,000 US troops deployed in northern Syria, most of them special forces, to fight an organization that advocates and trains local forces in areas recaptured from the organization.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:54 am