Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian deputy complains of "unfair" commercial competition in Najaf and Karbala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian deputy complains of "unfair" commercial competition in Najaf and Karbala Empty Iranian deputy complains of "unfair" commercial competition in Najaf and Karbala

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Jan 2019, 6:30 am

Iranian deputy complains of "unfair" commercial competition in Najaf and Karbala

14:35 - 01/01/2019
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the National Security and Foreign Policy Committee of the Iranian Parliament Hishmatullah Feshat Bishah, on Tuesday, there is unfair trade competition in the provinces of Najaf and Karbala holy, pointing out that this led to the absence of Iranian companies from the Iraqi market.
    "The markets in Baghdad lack Iranian goods and there is unfair trade competition in the holy cities of Najaf and Karbala, which in practice leads to the absence of Iranian companies from the Iraqi market," Peshah said in a statement quoted by the official IRNA news agency.
    "Iraq has an important role and place in the external relations of the Islamic Republic of Iran and regardless of strategic and ideological issues, this country is very important to us economically, trade and religious."
    He pointed to the meeting of the National Security and Foreign Policy Committee of the Iranian parliament held last Sunday to study economic relations with Iraq and Syria, saying: "The Commission concluded that the results of our performance economically in Iraq is not satisfactory contrary to the positive results we have reached both politically and militarily. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:48 am