Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Special Peace Corps: We will remain opposed to the American occupation and will not allow its presen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Special Peace Corps: We will remain opposed to the American occupation and will not allow its presen Empty Special Peace Corps: We will remain opposed to the American occupation and will not allow its presen

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Jan 2019, 2:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Special Peace Corps: We will remain opposed to the American occupation and will not allow its presence on our land[/size]

[rtl]44 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Special[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Saraya peace, it will remain resistance to the American occupation forces and refused to be a military presence on the territory of Iraq, while pointed out that the terrorist calls face of the face of America.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"Our decision was, and will remain, that we are resisting and rejecting the American occupation of Iraq," said Safa al-Tamimi, a military spokesman in the al-Saraya newspaper. "We will not allow the US military presence on Iraqi soil."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Tamimi added that "America is thinking well that the next battle is not being on the ground in Iraq because it did not forget the strikes of the resistance."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Tamimi pointed out that "the face of the face of the American occupation, because they know that the exit from Iraq was not full of its will, but because of the strikes of resistance."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:27 pm