Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry is an integrated plan to promote Iraqi production in various disciplines

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry is an integrated plan to promote Iraqi production in various disciplines Empty Industry is an integrated plan to promote Iraqi production in various disciplines

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Jan 2019, 1:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Industry is an integrated plan to promote Iraqi production in various disciplines

The Ministry of Industry and Minerals announced on Wednesday the preparation of an integrated plan to improve Iraqi production in various disciplines.
    "The Ministry has succeeded in providing 270 local products and 360 pharmaceutical products of high quality and quality, in accordance with the approved standard specifications," said ministry spokesman Abdel Wahed Al-Shammari. "The ministry has managed to provide between 25 and 100 percent to meet the needs of ministries and state institutions and local market requirements. "
    Al-Shammari said in a statement to the official newspaper "Al-Sabah" that the ministry's companies in various production specialties prepared an integrated plan to upgrade the Iraqi production through 34 production establishments affiliated with various specialties including foodstuffs, construction and leather and textile industries after launching a number of new production lines in various specialties.
    He pointed out that the companies and laboratories of the ministry are produced by manufacturing percentages and added values ​​ranging from (25 - 100) percent and high cards that meet the needs of state institutions and the local market and the result of the decisions and plans and the openness to the private sector, namely the activation of laws to protect local products and customs tariff, In order to counter the policy of deliberate dumping of goods and imported goods into the local market.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:55 am