Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump looks forward to meeting North Korea leader again

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump looks forward to meeting North Korea leader again Empty Trump looks forward to meeting North Korea leader again

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Jan 2019, 6:26 am

Trump looks forward to meeting North Korea leader again

10:14 - 02/01/2019

Trump looks forward to meeting North Korea leader again %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump expressed his hope for a second summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un on Wednesday, after the latter said he was willing to meet the White House leader at any time.
    "I also look forward to seeing Kim, who is well aware that North Korea has great economic fundamentals," Trump said in a tweet on Twitter.
    Trump's tirade came the day after the North Korean leader said in a New Year speech that he was ready to meet Trump at any time, warning at the same time that Pyongyang would not hesitate to change its approach if Washington kept sanctions on its regime.
    Kim's warning came a year after the diplomatic rapprochement between Pyongyang and Washington began.
    "If the United States does not abide by its promise to the world, we may have no choice but to look at a new way to protect our sovereignty and our interests," Kim said in a speech broadcast on state television.
    Kim was ready to meet Trump at any time, saying: "I am ready to sit down again with the US president at any time in the future and I will make efforts in every way to achieve a result welcomed by the international community."
    But Kim stressed that the United States and South Korea should not conduct joint military exercises, describing the drill as a "source of tension." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:44 am