Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Australia declares successful "tough" policy on illegal asylum

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Australia declares successful "tough" policy on illegal asylum Empty Australia declares successful "tough" policy on illegal asylum

Post by rocky Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:28 am

Australia declares successful "tough" policy on illegal asylum

14:08 - 02/01/2019

Australia declares successful "tough" policy on illegal asylum %D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%A6%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7-696x435
Information / Baghdad ..
The Australian government on Wednesday confirmed its intention to close two immigration detention centers because of a lack of large numbers of illegal immigrants because of the strict immigration policy of detaining asylum seekers who go to Australia through smuggling.
Immigration Minister David Coleman said in a statement that "the controversial high-security Maribernung detention center in Melbourne will be closed immediately."
The Edge newspaper reported in 2016 that Marybernung is one of the harshest centers in Australia, where guards use restrictions, such as hand restraints and various forms of power, more often than other facilities.
The Blacksland Center in Sydney will be closed in May, the Australian Associated Press quoted the Immigration Minister as saying.
Coleman said the number of illegal immigrants had fallen.
About 1,000 people remain in detention centers abroad in the Nauru and Manos islands of Papua New Guinea, some of them there since 2013.
Australian authorities have a "worst" asylum policy in the world where their laws require that asylum-seekers who come from smuggling boats be detained and detained in Pacific islands that lack the minimum human living standards. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:28 am