Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egyptian official: The country is floating on a sea of ​​gas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egyptian official: The country is floating on a sea of ​​gas Empty Egyptian official: The country is floating on a sea of ​​gas

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Jan 2019, 2:10 am

Egyptian official: The country is floating on a sea of ​​gas

20:38 - 02/01/2019

Information / follow up
    "The Red Sea is promising oil and natural gas discoveries and will be modeled on the Mediterranean Sea," said Mohamed Saadeddine, chairman of the energy committee of the Egyptian Federation of Industries.
    "Egypt is floating on a sea of ​​gas, and in 2019 Egypt will be at the summit," the official said in televised remarks followed by the information.
    He explained that the year 2018 included many achievements of the oil and natural gas sector, after Egypt achieved its domestic gas production, and began to export to Jordan after the production reached 6.7 billion cubic feet per day.
    He explained that the Noor field, which has not been announced yet will be larger than the field back, which discovered last year reserves of 30 trillion cubic feet, stressing that the total Egyptian reserves will be huge. End 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:19 pm