Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim: Gulf states and Jordan refuse entry of Iraqis who hold visas to Iran and Syria passports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hakim: Gulf states and Jordan refuse entry of Iraqis who hold visas to Iran and Syria passports Empty Hakim: Gulf states and Jordan refuse entry of Iraqis who hold visas to Iran and Syria passports

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Jan 2019, 2:28 am

Hakim: Gulf states and Jordan refuse entry of Iraqis who hold visas to Iran and Syria passports

17:26 - 02/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ...
    Foreign Minister Mohammad Ali al-Hakim on Wednesday denied Iraqis holding visas to Iran or Syria from entering the Gulf countries, Jordan and some European countries, revealing the expected visits of foreign ministers of France, Iran and the United States to Iraq this month.
    "The issue of preventing Iraqis who have Syrian or Iranian seals from entering Jordan and Gulf and European countries is true," Hakim said during a meeting with a number of media professionals.
    He added that "these countries were asked to cancel the decision, but it refused to protest against its security."
    "The ministry will require every diplomat to know the English, French, Spanish and German languages ​​before accepting their appointment through mechanisms and without exceptions," he said.
    He explained that "the Committee on Foreign Relations and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will rename the ambassadors through a special committee and away from patronage or party pressure," noting that "the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will have a role to implement the outcomes of the Kuwait Conference of donors and contact donor countries to carry out investment operations."
    Al-Hakim revealed "Iraq's progress in the mechanism and the idea of ​​reforming the Arab League as well as applying to join the Office of the United Nations Human Rights of the United Nations."
    "This month, there will be a visit by the foreign ministers of Iran, America, France and an important head of state," he said

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:47 pm