Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The opening throws the ball at the Premier's Stadium on the replacement of the white

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

opening - The opening throws the ball at the Premier's Stadium on the replacement of the white Empty The opening throws the ball at the Premier's Stadium on the replacement of the white

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Jan 2019, 1:58 am

The opening throws the ball at the Premier's Stadium on the replacement of the white

10:20 - 04/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ...
    Al-Fath alliance denied on Friday the alternative situation for the candidate of the Interior Minister Faleh al-Fayadh in case he did not get the votes to qualify for the post of Minister of the Interior, indicating that the Prime Minister has the decision to replace Fayyad or not.
    "The coalition of building and opening in particular did not put any alternative figure for Faleh al-Fayadh in case he did not get the post of interior minister," MP Hamam al-Tamimi said in a statement.
    "The prime minister will present the same names for the remaining portfolios, and if they do not get the confidence of parliament, he will replace them with other candidates."
    He pointed out that "talking about replacing Fayyad with a personality from the security service is not accurate, since this issue has never been discussed, and the option to replace or not depends on the decision of the prime minister, which will determine who is the person who will occupy the post of interior minister and submit it to the parliament in the absence of Fayyad votes Adequate ". End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:22 pm