Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020


US debt is rising to its highest level since 1950

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Posts : 189665
Join date : 2012-12-21

US debt is rising to its highest level since 1950 Empty US debt is rising to its highest level since 1950

Post by rocky on Sat 05 Jan 2019, 2:14 am


US debt is rising to its highest level since 1950


09:37 - 05/01/2019


US debt is rising to its highest level since 1950 %D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7-%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-696x435
Information / Baghdad ..
The US Treasury Department has revealed that the US debt has risen by more than $ 2 trillion since President Donald Trump took office in the White House.
The Treasury Department said US debt rose to $ 21.974 trillion by the end of 2018.
According to US Treasury data, 70 percent of US public debt is owed to government agencies and local investors, while foreign entities hold the remaining 30 percent.
According to the Congressional Budget Office, total public debt reached 78 percent of US gross domestic product in fiscal year 2018, the highest since 1950.
In the absence of drastic changes, the Office predicted that US public debt would rise to 96 percent of GDP by 2028.


    Current date/time is Mon 30 Nov 2020, 5:12 am