Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveals the involvement of the Christian endowment selling churches in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveals the involvement of the Christian endowment selling churches in Baghdad Empty Deputy reveals the involvement of the Christian endowment selling churches in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Deputy reveals the involvement of the Christian endowment selling churches in Baghdad

The deputy Christian component Christian Joseph Saliwa accused the Christian Waqf and Christian clerics of complicity in the sale and destruction of churches in Iraq.
    "The Syriac Church has agreed to convert the Syriac Catholic Church in the Shorja area of ​​Baghdad to a commercial site after its sale," Saliwa said in an interview. "This is in contravention of the Christian Waqf law that waqf properties are either leased or replaced by another property and not sold."
    "Many of the Christian properties of the Waqf have been sold but no one knows where their money has gone," he said. "This indicates the corruption and collusion of the Waqf and senior Christian clerics."
    The social networking sites circulated several pictures showing the finishing touches of the Syriac Catholic Church in Baghdad before the demolition began and turned into a shopping center.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:03 am