Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British inquiry speaks of Baghdad "huge" stable through the "City of Dreams"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British inquiry speaks of Baghdad "huge" stable through the "City of Dreams" Empty British inquiry speaks of Baghdad "huge" stable through the "City of Dreams"

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Jan 2019, 2:43 am

[size=32]
    British inquiry speaks of Baghdad "huge" stable through the "City of Dreams"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

"Great dreams: stability indicators as Baghdad approaches becoming a huge city," the Guardian newspaper reported.

The author says that after a strenuous journey across the dusty suburbs of Baghdad, the new city of Basmiyeh looms in its delicate colors and is preceded by its elegant concierge.

The towers in this city, some of which are busy and still empty, are a shocking change in the messy atmosphere of Baghdad. He adds that Besmaya, dubbed the City of Dreams, from the establishment of a Korean company, and that when it is completed, will accommodate about one hundred thousand people.

Basmaya, which aims to establish middle-class families, offers a possible vision for the future of Baghdad, which is preparing to enter mega-cities with a population of about 10 million.

After 15 years of violence over the city, the US invasion of Iraq in 2003, followed by years of sectarian violence, have subsided to replace the violence caused by the Islamic state.

Al-Kanb believes that undermining the organization of the Islamic state allowed the city to catch its breath, and Baghdad became normal and full of life. He says Zahra Park and its theme parks are full of parks and families, and the wealthier areas of the city like Karrada and Jadriya are thriving.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:04 am