Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Two Marines charged with killing a US contractor in a quarrel in northern Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Two Marines charged with killing a US contractor in a quarrel in northern Iraq Empty Two Marines charged with killing a US contractor in a quarrel in northern Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Jan 2019, 6:21 am

Two Marines charged with killing a US contractor in a quarrel in northern Iraq

12:47 - 08/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Translation
    The New York Times reported Tuesday that two US Marines are currently under investigation in a case involving the killing of a US contractor in northern Iraq, US officials said.
    According to one official, "the death of one of the contractors followed a quarrel with two Marines on New Year's Eve in Erbil."
    "The contractor was seriously injured as a result of the quarrel and was transferred to Landstuhl hospital in Germany before his death was announced on the fourth of this month," he said.
    Lockheed Martin, a military and aircraft manufacturing company, said in a statement that "one of its employees was fatally injured while providing support to special operations forces in northern Iraq in a non-combat incident."
    "We support the work of the Criminal Investigation Service in the US Navy to investigate the circumstances of the death of the contractor," said investigation spokesman Ed Boyce said "investigations are ongoing and will not talk about details."
    For his part, the spokesman for the special operations of the Marines, Major Nicholas Manoeller, "they are aware of the death of the contractor and that the operations Alupac will provide all the support required for the investigators while trying to know the circumstances of the incident."
    News of the incident comes in Erbil as US elite special forces are under multiple investigation due to fatal misconduct. Ending / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:16 am