Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Why did Pompeo come to Iraq by military plane?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Why did Pompeo come to Iraq by military plane? Empty Why did Pompeo come to Iraq by military plane?

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Jan 2019 - 5:01

Why did Pompeo come to Iraq by military plane?

08:50 - 10/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP Abbas al-Zamili said on Thursday that the United States feels insecure inside Iraq, which prompted it to use a military aircraft to transport Foreign Minister Mike Pompeo to Baghdad.
    "The arrival of US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to Iraq by military aircraft confirms that the American side is not certain that he felt a danger," Zamili told al-Maaloumah. To be able to expel the Americans out of the border, where there is nothing left but a few of them. "
    He added that "Iraq needs to activate the diplomatic side through the official channels, and not to be dragged behind the US provocations of the government and the people, and to go to the service file, especially as everyone knows that America does not want good for Iraq and provided support for terrorism with clear evidence."
    Al-Zamili said that "Pompeo was better to be received by his Iraqi counterpart Mohammed Ali al-Hakim," pointing out that "the Iraqi diplomatic file needs to rearrange its papers correctly." Ending / 25 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 21 May 2024 - 13:37