Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

blow to Erdogan , Turkey 's biggest losers .. global democracy index

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

blow to Erdogan , Turkey 's biggest losers .. global democracy index Empty blow to Erdogan , Turkey 's biggest losers .. global democracy index

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Jan 2019, 2:30 am

[size=32]
    blow to Erdogan , Turkey 's biggest losers .. global democracy index[/size]
     blow to Erdogan , Turkey 's biggest losers .. global democracy index Ardogan

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

The report of the Democracy Index issued by the Information Center of the British Economist, that Turkey is the only country in Europe, which declined in the field of democracy, while the rest of the countries on the continent improved significantly.

Among the more than 50 countries on the European continent, the level of democracy and popular participation has improved in almost all countries, with the exception of one country, Turkey, according to the World Democracy Index 2018.

According to the index, democracy in Turkey fell significantly during 2018, and became among the weakest countries, as the presidential elections of Turkey, which took place in June and won by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, took place in the "state of emergency."

The report said that "although it seemed free elections, it was very unfair," according to the summary of the report, which was published on the site "conditions" of Turkey.

Turkey fell to 110th place in the world (out of 167 countries) in the Democracy Index, achieving a total score of 4.37 points out of 10 points.

According to the index, civil liberties in Turkey have fallen to their lowest level among their counterparts in Europe, recording only 2.35 points out of 10.

The report described civil liberties, which form the basis of democratic values, in Turkey as "constantly eroding and deteriorating further and further. The freedom of the word is suppressed and banned by the state, and its representatives and supporters."

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/3ad1790d-0e93-4113-a5e2-7864e46ddf80

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:26 pm