Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Secretariat of Baghdad announces the lifting of gates and concrete blocks from the vicinity of t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Secretariat of Baghdad announces the lifting of gates and concrete blocks from the vicinity of t Empty The Secretariat of Baghdad announces the lifting of gates and concrete blocks from the vicinity of t

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Jan 2019, 2:40 am

The Secretariat of Baghdad announces the lifting of gates and concrete blocks from the vicinity of the Central Bank
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / ... The Secretariat of Baghdad, on Thursday, the direct lifting gates and concrete blocks from the vicinity of the Central Bank and a number of streets in the capital Baghdad.
    The Directorate of Relations and Information said in a statement that "the Secretariat of Baghdad in coordination with the Baghdad Operations Command began lifting concrete blocks and iron gates of the vicinity of the Central Bank of Iraq as well as lifting the blocks of the police station Bab al-Majd in the area of ​​the field within the municipality of Rusafa.
    She added that "the municipality of the torch completed the lifting of the concrete blocks of the street of the center of the torch within the locality (454) and the streets of Mahalla (418) while completed the municipality of Ghadir lifting concrete blocks of Palestine Street near the Academy of Police.
    She pointed out that "the municipality of Al-Rashid has lifted the concrete blocks from the intersection of Darwish and Abbas al-Azzawi Street, as well as the municipality of Al-Mansour lifted blocks of vertical alleys on the main Basra Street within the camp (649)."
    "The municipality departments carried out a parallel campaign to lift the blocks, including lifting the waste, cleaning the streets, removing the abuses and distortions and cleaning the networks and lines of discharge of sewage and rain." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 6:52 pm