Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commission identifies 20 of the current month as the date for the distribution of electronic card in

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Commission identifies 20 of the current month as the date for the distribution of electronic card in Empty Commission identifies 20 of the current month as the date for the distribution of electronic card in

Post by rocky Sat 15 Feb 2014, 6:41 am

Commission identifies 20 of the current month as the date for the distribution of electronic card in four provinces

Author: ab Editor: br Reporter:

02/15/2014 13:08

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad identified the Electoral Commission for elections on Saturday, the 20th of this month as the date for the distribution of electronic card in the provinces of Baghdad in Wasit, Anbar, Diyala, while suggesting that it distributed more than 2.6 million cards in 14 provinces.

The head of the electoral administration UNHCR in a statement received "tomorrow's Press," "The sawmill UNHCR offices in 14 provinces and distributed during the last period of more than 2.6 million electronic card to the voters."

He added that "the provinces of Baghdad, Anbar, Wasit and Diyala, where the cards will be distributed on the 20th of this month after it is received during the next two days, according to the distribution plan and schedule for it."

The offices of the Electoral Commission began two weeks ago, the distribution of electronic card to voters in 14 provinces coincided with a media campaign to urge citizens to receive

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 10 Aug 2022, 9:39 am