Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A senior Israeli general: Our army is not ready to fight a future war

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A senior Israeli general: Our army is not ready to fight a future war Empty A senior Israeli general: Our army is not ready to fight a future war

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Jan 2019, 1:41 am

A senior Israeli general: Our army is not ready to fight a future war

09:20 - 12/01/2019

A senior Israeli general: Our army is not ready to fight a future war %D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D9%84-1-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Israeli army's army complaints commissioner, Maj. Gen. (res.) Yitzhak Barak, warned of a very serious failure in the army's preparations for a future war and its ability to quickly transfer troops to the battlefield.
    "Reducing the number of uniformed soldiers and reducing the duration of the military service of men has also caused an irreparable gap between the tasks required and the number of troops," he said.
    "The serious mistake made by Chief of Staff General Gadi Eisenkot is that he did not focus on the administration, supervision and follow-up on the field activities and to bring out the multi-year plan to provide the IDF with equipment."
    "Senior commanders in the army, including officers of the rank of major general, have acknowledged that the situation is bad, but they are afraid to talk about it in public," he said. Ending / 25

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/01/12/381817/

Current date/time is Tue 16 Jul 2024, 3:25 pm