Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Israeli historian: Jews will flee Palestine and have no future for Israel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Israeli historian: Jews will flee Palestine and have no future for Israel Empty An Israeli historian: Jews will flee Palestine and have no future for Israel

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Jan 2019, 1:45 am

An Israeli historian: Jews will flee Palestine and have no future for Israel

10:34 - 12/01/2019

An Israeli historian: Jews will flee Palestine and have no future for Israel %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%AF%D8%B3-1-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Israeli historian Benny Morris launched surprise statements, asserting that there is no future for the State of Israel, and that the Jews will flee from Palestine.
    "There is no territorial compromise, there will be no peace based on the division of the country," Koreis told Haaretz.
    "The situation regarding the continued existence of Israel as a Jewish state, I do not know what will happen to him, today there are more Arabs than the Jews between the sea and the river. And the country is all irreversibly transformed into a single state with an Arab majority. Israel still calls itself a Jewish state, but a situation in which we control an occupied people and have no rights that can not continue in the 21st century, and in the contemporary world. When they have rights, the state will not remain Jewish. "
    "This place will be established as a Middle Eastern country with an Arab majority. Violence between different population groups within the state will escalate. The Arabs will demand the return of the refugees. The Jews will remain a small minority within a large Arab sea of ​​Palestinians. And a minority of persecution or slaughtered, as happened when they lived in the Arab countries. And who will be able among the Jews, will flee to America or the West. " Ending / 25

Current date/time is Tue 16 Jul 2024, 3:35 pm