Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian oil exports fall despite exceptions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian oil exports fall despite exceptions Empty Iranian oil exports fall despite exceptions

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Jan 2019, 1:51 am

[size=32]
    Iranian oil exports fall despite exceptions[/size]
     Iranian oil exports fall despite exceptions Iran-oil%20(2)

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

(Reuters) - Iran's crude exports will shrink sharply for the third month in a row this month as it faces difficulties in finding buyers under new US sanctions, despite the fact that its traditional buyers have received exceptions, oil and gas data showed.

Iran's crude exports fell to less than 1 million bpd in November, compared to normal sales of 2.5 million bpd before sanctions were imposed in May. Thus, exports have returned to what they were during the previous round of sanctions between 2012 and 2016.

Buyers said the drop in exports in November, which severely damaged Iran's revenues, was caused by a complete absence of clarity on the quantities allowed under US sanctions. Washington later gave a generous set of exceptions to eight Iranian oil buyers, including China, India, Japan and South Korea, to avoid a spike in oil prices, but the move did not give a boost to exports.

According to data from tankers and sources, Iranian crude shipments remained below 1 million bpd last December, and are unlikely to exceed this level this month, despite rising monthly.

"I expect a slight rise in the second half of this month as some Asian buyers resume their purchases, but now I expect to be around 900,000 bpd," one source said.

"We expect a slight increase compared to the first quarter," a source at another company monitoring Iranian shipments said, adding that the monthly rise could be less than 50,000 bpd.

According to data from Rev. Rev. Environ, shipments of all capacitors have dropped to about 650,000 barrels per day in December, although such data are likely not to be inclusive of all tankers that close tracking signals.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/27f03e51-f72f-466f-b635-b761ef4c9719

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:32 pm